1) Library is available for the students of the degree college. Students can obtain books and magazines by getting Library card from the librarian.
2) Students can access books, magazines and other literature by showing their library card and study in the reading room.
3) In case of missing library card it can be again obtain from librarian by submitting Rs. 10 to the librarian.
4) Without ID card and library card none book will be issued.
5) In case of violation of rules of library daily Rs. 1 will be taken as a penalty.
6) Penalty will be taken if book is lost or damaged by the student.
7) Students will have to submit the library card at the end of the academic session.
8) Books will be issued for only 15 days. While taking books from the library please check it is in good condition.
9) Writing on books or tearing pages is punishable deed.
10) All issued books will have to submit before taking the examination admit card.
National Service Scheme (NSS)
National Service Scheme (NSS) is available in the degree college since 2008-09. The students of the graduation first year and second year can get membership in this program. The general program of NSS is of 120 hours. A special camp is done for the ten days. Its membership can be continued from the first year to the third year. Membership is given as per the merit list if the number of the members is declared by the university.
Computer Education is available in the degree college. The students can register themselves by fulfilling the required form. Computer education fee is declared by the degree college. The student will have to pay fee monthly.
Frequently many extra activities are performed to improve skills of the students.
Dress code :
Boys : White shirt , black paint
Girls : White Scarf, white skirt and blue top